Financial Support Request Form
The historic first Invincible America Assembly grant check is presented at Maharishi International University to Adrienne Pelton (left) of Del Mar, California on Victory Day, October 2, 2006.
Rod Falk (left) receives his grant check. Course participants who commit to around 6 hours of program a day for one month or longer are eligible to receive a grant of up to $350 per month.
Thank you for your desire to create an Invincible America!
Who is eligible?
Practitioners of the TM-Sidhi program from every country in the world are eligible to apply for this assistance.
You are eligible for support, if:
- you can commit to the 6-hour per day rounding program and
- you have been accepted by the Invincible America Department and have received your program badge with a current sticker. (If you have not already done so, you may apply here for the Assembly.)
Who is not eligible?
Those not eligible for financial assistance:
- students who are receiving federal student loans at Maharishi International University for any portion of a grant month,
- pregnant women, and
- you are not eligible if you are living in the Fairfield / Maharishi Vedic City community and are a full-time employee of, or receive room and board from MIU, MSAE, the Global Country of World Peace (GCWP), Maharishi Foundation USA, or any other organization that is part of Maharishi’s worldwide organizations,
- you may not be eligible if you recently graduated from your TM-Sidhi® Flying Course. Follow the instructions you were given during your course.
Are there attendance requirements?
Grant funds are available to those able to participate for a minimum of 80% of the sessions each month. The more sessions you attend, the higher your financial support will be.
You may still receive a grant if you attend 70% of sessions, but below 80% there is no provision for taking into account special circumstances such as weather days, administrative errors, computer errors, etc. Maximum assistance is up to $350 and will go to a minimum of $244 for 70% attendance.
To record attendance, participants will be issued a special swipe card that they will use at the beginning and end of each program. Please note: there is a $10.00 charge for this swipe card. Details for obtaining a swipe card will be available in the grant/sponsorship acceptance email which is: email@example.com, which you receive from the Invincible America Assembly (IAA) Grants Office.
How long a commitment do I have to make?
One calendar month. A calendar month is for instance all of July or all of August. Grants and Sponsorships are not given for partial months. Because there is some leeway built into program attendance, you may not need to arrive exactly on the first or depart after the month is over, however that will affect the amount of your grant.
How do I apply?
- For those already on the grant program and continuing, you will need to apply only once per year, in December, by December 12th, for the ensuing 12 months for attendance beginning in January. The special abbreviated financial request form for continuing grantees can be found at the bottom of this web page when it is activated and made visible in December.
- For new and former IAA Grant and ISP applicants, we suggest you apply at least a month and a half prior to the month in which you want to attend.
For all applicants, If you don’t receive an auto-response email from us shortly after applying, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canadians should send their contact information and bank deposit information to the Canadian National Leader’s office.
What does this financial assistance cover?
The financial or sponsorship support is intended to help you cover your housing and/or meals. Please see the FAQ page for more details.
How is the money paid?
- For US residents, the financial assistance will be received as a grant check during the first week or ten days of the month following their attendance on the Assembly. The exact date and location for the grant distribution will be announced at the beginning of each month.
- Canadians will receive their grant as a deposit in their Canadian bank account.
- Those on the International Sponsorship Program (ISP) will not receive financial assistance but will receive a degree of sponsorship for their accommodations. For more information on sponsorship options see “How are these grants disbursed”?
- Please be aware that funding for the IAA Grant is dependent on ongoing fundraising, and particularly on a few large donors, and could fluctuate. Therefore, we advise that all grantees have a back-up plan for the portion of your financial support that the grant would provide in the event that the grant is reduced at any point.
Leaves of absence
Provided you notify the IAA Grants office at email@example.com in advance, you may take an unpaid leave of absence of up to two months in each calendar year and still retain your current Grant status, i.e. you will not need to reapply when you return from your second leave of absence.
Notification of Acceptance on the Grant Program
Your presence on the Invincible America Assembly will be greatly appreciated whenever you can come. Please note that if your travels depend on a grant or sponsorship, do not purchase airline tickets or make travel arrangements until you receive the official acceptance email from the IAA Grants Program office. Occasionally, all grants or sponsorships are reserved, and also, housing could be in short supply. Email notification of receipt of your application for the grant or sponsorship is sent to you immediately upon applying (please check your spam folder). The official acceptance email to the IAA Grants Program comes at a later date.
If you have questions that aren’t answered in “Frequently Asked Questions” please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Support Request Form
for new and former applicants (that is people who are not currently receiving the grant or not currently on the International Sponsorship Program).